Advance Products & Systems
Trojan Flange Insulation Kit
Sizes 1"-36" in stock in Houston, TX
- Gasket Type: F, E, or D
- Gasket Material: Glass Reinforced Epoxy (G-10), Phenolic, G11, G3, or G7
- Seal Type: Teflon, Viton, Nitrile, or Buna
- Gasket Thickness: 0.125"
- Sleeves: G-10, Mylar, Integral Minlon, or Phenolic
- Washers (Double): G-10, Carbon Steel Zinc Plated, Hardened Steel, or Teflon Coated
- Can be utilized with mismatched flanges
- Can be utilized with misaligned flanges
- Can be used in place of RTJ or BX rings
- Little initial torque required
- No re-torquing required
- Sealing ring cannot be left out
- Seal design tested for high pressures
- Limited area of seal exposed (long fire life)
- Compensates for pressure fluctuations, compression changes, vibrations, temperature, variations, etc.
- Greatly reduces human error during installation
- Large selection of materials available
- Three to four times the dielectric strength necessary
- Low installation and maintenance costs
- Gaskets through 144"
- Competitive price