Advance Products & Systems
Integra II Flange Insulation Kit
Sizes 2" - 12" available in stock in Houston, TX
Features and Benefits:
- Exceptionally dependable for insulating and sealing purposes for Severe Service and Fire Safe applications
- Highly suitable for all severe service applications up to and including ANSI 2500 # and API 10,000 # classes
- Zero-free leaks for high sulfur content crude oil or H2S gas fugitive emissions, proven through multiple applications.
- Incorporates high temperature sealing characteristics of kammprofile with a highly dielectric mineral secondary seal
Standard Kit Options (See brochure for more details):
- Gasket Type: F or E
- Gasket Material: Glass Reinforced Epoxy (G-10) Bonded to 316 Stainless Steel Core
- Seal: Spring Energized Teflon Seal (Primary) and Fire Safe Phyllosilicate Seal (Secondary)
- Gasket Thickness: 0.274"
- Sleeves: G-10 or Mylar
- Washers (Double): Coated Hardened Steel, G-10, or Carbon Steel Zinc Plated